Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gone Campin'

Just popping in to share a quick card.  

I adore the new Market Street Stamps set, Gone Camping.  That mosquito- eek!  So cute!  I can't wait to use him, along with that clever coordinating sentiment.  


Anyways, I paired it up with a Paper Smooches sentiment that I was able to curve to match the camping trailer. 

Also, the colors of this card fall right in line with the Embellish color challenge.  

After finishing it, I realized it was supposed to be colored, but I had already finished my card and wasn't going to start over!  Gotta learn to read the directions first!  

Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for taking on our Coloring Color Trends Challenge!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love the camping trailer image! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us!