Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Recap.

Oh my goodness. 
I can't believe 2011 is coming to a close as I type. 
What a year.  

I didn't even stamp 1 year ago today.  
I've always been crafty but I definitely had put that part of my life on hold and put my husband and my two darling children, Parker & Molly, first.  
Then I decided I needed something for myself...  
and since I have a friend who's a stamper... I decided to dabble...

I had no idea I would be opening Pandora's box!    

Here's to looking back on 2011.  


This is one of my favorite first cards.  I still love the flower on the text background.  *Sigh*

I still love these birds.  I have a thing for birds.  

This one still cracks me up.  
It's one of those that I wonder if people will get.  
tee hee hee.  

This was SO MUCH FUN to make.  And, I still am obsessed with wormy. 

I love when I get to play with my digi stamps.  

I love this shape.  
I need to make more of these cards. 

I almost always stay CAS.  But I love love LOVE this card. 


hahaha! 
Major smiles. 

Another image I love.  
The whale from Paper Smooches Surf n' Turf. 
Sigh.  
He couldn't be any more perfect. 

100 Party Favors. 
Ack.  It was fun... kind of... 
I will never forget it, that's for sure!

Thanks for stopping by crafty friends.  

It's been a great 2011. 
Here's to an even better 2012.  
:) 

No comments: