Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Just popping in to share a fun Mother's Day card I created for the mom of true boys!
I definitely did not start this card out with this in mind... 
I had intended to make something sweet and pretty.  

After I got the flowers and leaves together, 
all I could think of were army men nesting in a mom's flowers.  
At my house, it's not necessarily army men, but instead dinosaurs or super hero figures.  
I know it's only a matter of time before I start finding army men.  

So, I went with it.  The army figure and the stars are from Paper Smooches Little Fella.  
The flowers and leaves are from Paper Smooches Reflections and the background is Geo-Graphic. 

I also added a little Studio Calico mist in the background.  (One drop landed on the gun of the army man so I was bummed about that but I think you still see the army man... or i hope!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

This is really wonderful, loving that pink background