Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moxie Fab World Gingham Challenge Part 2

As promised, I'm back to share my 2nd card for the Moxie Fab World gingham challenge, honoring Paper Crafts Magazine Card Creations Vol 10.   
I pretty much am OBSESSED with Paper Smooches Reflections.  
Seriously peeps, best stamp set ever.  

I like that it is still cute-sy but can lend itself to more serious occasions.  :)  

Just like in my first card (here), I 'kissed' my gingham with the leaves to create these gingham leaves.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Simply Said.  

Hint: It took a LOT of tries to get these leaves to stamp the gingham crisply.  If you have troubles with your ink looking blotchy, try using Versamark.  It definitely helped!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

4 comments:

Chunyuan said...

beautiful. love the kissed leafy branches.

Jackie Rockwell said...

I love the clever way you kissed the leaves with the gingham pattern! Very pretty card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Heather! Thanks again for linking up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Cute card! Love how you made the gingham leaves and the pink flowers are so bright and happy. TFS