Monday, August 6, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks August Trend Watch


It's time for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. 
The first week of the month is the trend watch challenge!
 Here is this week's trend watch photo: 

YAY for travel themed!  I looked through my stash but really was drawn to some patterned paper I've been hoarding and ultimately couldn't get away from it! 

Here's my card: 
I kept the patterned paper for the base of my card and layered some kraft cardstock on top.  I paper pieced the globe and heart with cardstock and drew faux stitching with my white gel pen.  

I used the following Paper Smooches stamps: 
Smarty Pants: Globe
Word Salad: Sentiment & Heart

Be sure to stop by the rest of the Paper Smooches Sparks DT members blogs to see what they've created and leave them some love. 

This weeks Sparks challenge ends Aug12th so get stamping!  
Can't wait to see what you create! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous card! Love the CAS design and the fabulous colours and paper.

Lori Barnett said...

THUD!!!! Can I blame you for my sudden urge to go by more DP??? ;) I LOVE THIS!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I absolutely loooooooooove this card! I LOVE the papers and your design--FAB! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Lalo said...

This is one sweet card!!!

kasia c. said...

I love this! That map paper is the perfect backdrop for your fabulous globe & heart. :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Oh Wow I really LOVE this look Heather! The map paper is so COOL!!!