Sunday, November 4, 2012

Avery Elle Release Week - Count On It

Welcome to Avery Elle's November release week! 
Hopefully you're having fun and getting excited!

Today, the DT is sharing projects created with the upcoming release Count On It. 

I had so many ideas on ways how these numbers could be used and I used them earlier on this week in making this card.

And while I have Christmas on the brain, I decided I better make a birthday card.   
For this card, I had the idea of stamping-off the letters to create a DIY stamped background paper but after finishing my first row of stamping I loved it so much I couldn't bring myself to stamp more of them and possibly ruin the CASness of what I had already accomplished.   I love matting a white card on black cardstock, it just 'grounds' everything!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did too!
Also, Jamie will be sharing her creations on the Avery Elle blog!
 Chunyuan Wu will be sharing her creations using Count On It on release day, November 5th!  
Now for a contest!!!!
To celebrate release week, Jamie is giving away a $25 credit to the Avery Elle store, www.averyelle.com

Here's how to enter:
  • Comment on any of the Design Team blog posts 
  • Like Avery Elle on Facebook
  • Follow the Avery Elle blog (HERE)
Each comment, like, follow will be an entry and if you already are a follower of us on Facebook or the blog that counts too.  The more you comment, the better chance you have of winning!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

12 comments:

Lalo said...

Love this CAS card and this stamp set!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! I love the colors!
DeniseB

donna mikasa said...

Love this idea, Heather! A great CAS card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Fun card! Love the generatinoal stamping!

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors for the numbers.

Chunyuan said...

love the colorful stamped numbers. awesome design.

Anonymous said...

Love the number stamping. Thanks.

Avery Elle said...

Heather- Thank you for all of your amazing projects this week! I always look forward to seeing what you make and you always blow me away with your talent and creativity! Love this card!

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! Love how you've stamped the numbers at the bottom!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty! I love the bright colors you used!

Karen said...

I just LOVE this card! The colors are so much fun and festive and I love the black matting too.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute idea!