Monday, November 5, 2012

Avery Elle Release Week - Merry & Bright

Welcome to Avery Elle's November release week and today is RELEASE DAY!  
It's all there in the Avery Elle store so go on and have some fun!

Today I am sharing my projects for the new Merry & Bright set.  

I cut this tree on my Silhouette and decided to use the 'bright' sentiment to show off an unconventional Christmas tree.  

 After making my first card, I decided it was a cool concept to stamp that merry stamp and use it as a negative space background paper.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you on their blogs too!
Also, Jamie will be sharing everything on the Avery Elle blog!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

4 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous!! LOVE those trees!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these! The second one is my favorite, love the sentiments peeking through!

Jingle said...

Such cute cards, Heather! I love them!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely trees!