Thursday, June 6, 2013

Modern Leaves

Happy Thursday!  Wow, where did this week go?

It's my day on the Avery Elle blog and I have two cards to share using the new Modern Leaves Clear photopolymer stamp set.  I love these leaves and I love the sentiment font even more!


For my first card, I used the front and back of the same stamp to create this graphic pattern.
For my second card, I used that circle and used the same technique stamping the back of the stamp first.  This time, I stamped it off once and then onto the card with a second generation of the ink. Then, I stamped with the front of the stamp in the original ink color.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards heather! I especially love the modern leaves one, what a cool design!

Jingle said...

These are great! That blue one is so soft and pretty!

JJ Bolton said...

Eeek! So cute Heather!!! And the enamel dots are the icing on the cake;)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!! I just got that set in the mail yesterday and can't wait to play!! :)

donna mikasa said...

Must remember to flip my stamps over--what a great way to get more from your stamps!

Happy Dance said...

Wonderful cards! Absolutely ingenious to flip the stamp over to add a new dimension. Really fun cards. Bev