Saturday, June 15, 2013

So Happy

Ever get a stamp set you just can't wait to ink up?  Yeah, that's me with solid floral sets... I seriously love them.  Can't get enough of them.  It's an addiction.  I need to go to solid floral stampers anonymous.  

So when Wplus9 came out with Fresh Cut Florals my heart skipped a beat.  Maybe even two!  Eek, how awesome is this set?!?!  I could just stare at it for hours... the potential with this set just makes me happy!  
I'm giving you fair warning right now that you'll be seeing me pull this set out again!  :)I also got some new Fresh Inks that I couldn't wait to try out!  

Thanks for stopping by and having a great day!

4 comments:

Ashley M said...

Such a good set. Okay, maybe I need it too.

Happy Dance said...

This is such a lovely card. Great idea to use a kraft base. I've been drooling over this set of stamps since its release...after seeing your card, I'm thinking it's a definite must-have. Great colors, great design, great card! Bev

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh so pretty! Love seeing your just for fun cards!

Nina Yang said...

Love what you did with the set, Heather!