Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Go-to Gal Designer Challenge: Avery Elle

It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means it is time for another Paper Crafts magazine Go-to Gal Designer Challenge.  This month, we're focusing on products from Avery Elle!

For my card, I worked with Avery Elle's Fill in the Blank Holiday.  I love all the possibilities with this set! 



To create this card, I first partially die cut the MERRY from Cherry card stock.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment in white and adhered it to the card at an angle.  Lastly I adhered some sequins to give the sentiment a little extra meaning and called it good.  

Here's a helpful tip - if you wonder how to adhere sequins, I love using glue dots!  They're absolutely easy to use and stick great!

Now it's off to check out the other Go-to Gals to see how they've used products from Avery Elle.

Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing a bit of your day with me!  Have a great one!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! What a perfect partial die cutting, Heather! My favorite way to adhere sequins is with super tiny bits of scor-tape ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this! The white embossing is so white and I love the sequins you added!

Helen F. said...

Super creative card made with this fun stamp set, Heather! Love the sequin sparkle too :)

Shannon J said...

Love the bold simplicity of this!

Unknown said...

Red and white are true Christmas colors. It always put a smile on my face. Love this card.

Virginia L. said...

This is absolutely perfect, Heather! Love it!

Greta said...

Love this card! Thanks for the tip about sequins--I've been experimenting, but hadn't tried the glue dots yet!

Anonymous said...

This + me = big time like.

Jingle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This card is perfectly fabulous! Love the bright red and white!