Thursday, October 31, 2013

Holiday Tag Alongs

Hello!  Today the Fresh Squeezed Stamps DT is sharing projects using the newest release, today's product set is Holiday Tag Alongs.  Be sure to get over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to check out the rest of the DT cards! 

Here's mine!

When I saw these tags, I knew they'd be perfect for handing out homemade treats and attaching to presents!  I love sets like this!  So, I cut out a candy box on my Silhouette and stamped a tag to match!

Today is my last post on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team.  It's been such a treat to work with such amazing ladies!  Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Shannon J said...

Sweet inside and out! They sure will miss you at Freshly Squeezed!