Monday, February 24, 2014

Playing with Lil' Inker

Good morning friends!  I can't believe it's already Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend - I know I did!

I made time to play with my Lil' Inker stamps and dies and have two cards to share with you.  

First I used Stay Beautiful and embossed the sentiment with white onto black cardstock, which I die cut using the stitched rectangles. 

I love clouds and hearts, I've had this idea in my head for awhile now so I'm glad I finally had time to see it come together!
I used a larger stitched rectangle and die cut a cloud and the smallest heart.  The dots are from It's Today, Right? and the sentiment is from Spot On
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Supplies:



5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the clouds and hearts! So cute!

Jingle said...

These are both fabulous! I need that 'awesome' sentiment! LOVE the dangling heart drops! :)

Shannon J said...

Awesome cards, Heather! Those raining hearts are sweet as can be! I had a ton of fun crafting most of the weekend...thanks to you ;)

Shona Chambers said...

Fantastic cards! Love the graphic nature of the first card (you can't beat black and white) and the cloud card is so sweet. Brilliant!

Caryn said...

Argh - that second card with the little raindrop hearts is GORGEOUS! Big fan of stripes too!!!