Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Go-to Gals Designer Challenge: DCWV

Hello!  It's the last Wednesday of the month  - you know what that means?  It means it's time for a Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine Go-to Gal Designer Challenge and this month it's all about DCWV!

I love a great patterned paper so DCWV is so fun for me to work with.  
First, I made these fun chalkboard cards.  Simple but very effective! 
 
I used their 12x12 chalkboard paper and ran it through my bigshot.  It cut like butter!  Then, I mounted them on some patterned cork.  Super cool.
It didn't seem right that I focus on patterned paper and not paper piece an adorable little scene. So I pulled this cute card together. 
All the papers in this card (with the exception of the cardstock) come from THIS 6x6 Basics pad.
Now it's off to see what the other Go-to Gals have cooked up with DCWV

Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

The fabulous Betsy Veldman had to take this month off but check out her blog anyways as she always has great inspiration for you!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE that patterned cork, and the elephant card is so cute!!!

Carol McCready said...

Fabulous cards. Love the cork paper.

Amy C. said...

Your cards are so cute! I'm a bit obsessed with everything "chalkboard" and really love your ideas using the chalkboard paper.

Natalie said...

Super sweet cards, loving that chalkboard paper!!

Shannon J said...

Both are freakin' awesome! Same for your tutorial on grounding yesterday!

Teri said...

Rad! Just plain rad... like u.