Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Go-to Gal Designer Challenge

It's the last Wednesday of the month and since we've had this planned for months, the Go-to Gals decided to stay true to our word and finish up our Designer Challenge!  Sniffle. 

This month, it's all about Neat & Tangled

I have two fun, new projects to share with you here today using Neat & Tangled products.  But first, I thought it would be fun to share images of a few of my favorite Neat & Tangled sets. 


First, I used Sailmates and On the Strip to create this card.

Next, I used Punchinella and My Favorite to create this one layer card. 

Now it's off to see what the other girls cooked up!  

Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

You are the sweetest! I love your card, that watercoloring on the first is so soft and subtle and pretty and love the simplicity of the second, perfect for mass producing!