Thursday, February 19, 2015

Berry Good

Hello!  I've got two cards to share with you today!  I used the new Avery Elle Berry Good stamp set to create both of them. 


 
For my first card, I heat embossed the images in gold to create a custom watercolor paper.   I painted these in rather messy and I love this look!  The little strip along the bottom is washi. 
 
 
On this card, I stamped the fruit with the new Kraft ink and used the new You're Invited die to create a window.  

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day! 
 

8 comments:

Corilyn Noreen said...

I love the water coloring!

Corilyn Noreen said...

I love the water coloring!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving that soft messy painting in the first card.

Katie Gehring said...

Hi Heather! I just wanted to stop by and let you know how much I LOVE, LOVE , LOVED yours cards today! The embossed gold with the watercoloring is so gorgeous and I adore that kraft on kraft background you created on the second card. Just stunning! I hope you are having a great week! :)

Brandi said...

Your cards are amazing!

Laura Williams said...

ahhh, so pretty!!!! I especially love the watercolor on the first card!

Amy C. said...

Love your gold embossed fruit! Just beautiful!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I'm gasping! Both cards are gorgeous! The watercolour/gold embossed card is totally amazing!