Monday, March 9, 2015

Q&A - Avery Elle Easter Blessings

Hi friends!  I've had a ton of questions come in about this Easter Blessings card from the Avery Elle blog hop and thought I'd do an extra post to answer them.  

I used Gold Zing embossing powder to emboss my Easter Blessings stamped image.  

Here's the link -  Zing! Metallic Embossing Powder, 1-Ounce, Gold
 
If you're having problems getting a nice, smooth finish on your heat embossed images - it might be time to get a new Versamark pad or perhaps just re-ink it! 
Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear

To create my watercolors, I used the new mini Ranger Distress Inks. 


Here's the video incase you missed it! 



Here's a full list of supplies!


3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Thanks for the video. Pretty coloring. I just invested in some mini distress pads (and the cute storage box) and markers.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely!!!!

Deepti said...

So pretty! Love the soft pastels :)