Thursday, May 7, 2015

Neat & Tangled - Day 4: Planner Blocks

I am soooo excited about today's stamp set for the new Neat & Tangled Release this week!  Meet Planner Blocks.  Cool, right?  I love that it's a totally different take on the planner trend!
Don't miss out on the Neat & Tangled blog to see what everyone came up with! 

Planner Blocks

Of course I had to put them to use on a card.  I'm such a fan of versatility! 
I simply started with the Planner Block stamped in black. Then, I accented it with a custom triangle design from the triangle in Planner Blocks.  The sequins are from the new Sunset Shimmer sequin mix!  Eep, I love how edge-y this is! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

I am really loving these planner blocks. You ladies HAVE done a LOT with them. Good work!

Shelly said...

Awesome card!

Jingle said...

Your card is amazing! I love this set so much!

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! I love how you used those triangles!

~amy~ said...

I simply LOVE this!