Thursday, June 11, 2015

Avery Elle Simply Said Amazing

Hi all! 
Welcome back around here - how's your week going?  I've got a fun card using the new Avery Elle Simply Said Amazing stamps and dies
To create this card I:
1. Die cut the new Wonky Stitches panel (which I am utterly obsessed with).
2. Die cut my sentiment and then stamped the add-ons onto the heart from the Geek Love
3. Then I traced the heart shape so I had a guide as I stamped flowers from Fabulous Florals.
4. Once I had all of my flowers stamped, I added the heart with foam tape and then adhered the die.  
5. Last, i accented everything with white gel pen dots!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

Supplies:

2 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Beautiful card using the stamps and dies together..on my wishlist! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving how you framed that heart, so pretty!