Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sledding Critters

Hello everyone!!!  I've got a card on the Avery Elle blog today but am also sharing it here!

Today I'm playing with the new Sledding Critters stamp and die set today!  I love this little stamp because it's relatively easy and already pre-assembled but there are so fun elements that you can add to your sleigh and tree that make it a lot of fun!
To create my card, I colored and die cut the sleigh, string of Christmas lights and the reigns for the sleigh (hint: the curved line that's in this stamp is the designed to be the reigns of the sleigh!)  I added the circles to the tree to make them into ornaments!

Then, to create my background, I used the new Winter Borders die to cut the dots for the snow and the trees for the background.  I stamped my sentiment on the banner is from Wonky Stitches and popped up all of the images on some dimensional foam.  Then, to top if all off, I added some Citrus twine to the top of my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!  I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a sweet and fun card.